In just over four months, I will officially be married! In addition to all the excitement leading up to the day comes all the things that must be done before the date. Kelvin and I tend to plan in spurts, doing huge amounts of stuff in a short amount of time, then leaving things for a while. The past few days have been one of those periods where we got lots done. I stayed up very late two nights ago (even though I had to supply teach the next day), but I think it was worth it.
In a nutshell, here’s what we accomplished:
– FINALLY finished our wedding app/website
– updated our budget
– figured out the A/V and DJ fiasco with our venue
– organized our room block
– booked our hotel room for the night of
– had my wedding ring shipped
– (almost) completed the design phase of our invitations…which we should have had done months ago >_<
Oh, and also, our photographer completed the blog post of our engagement session (which I have been happily sharing in cyberspace). You can check it out for yourself by clicking here.